Sunday, May 3, 2020

A cozy afternoon (Week 6)

On Thursday afternoon (4/23), we decided to have some cozy time in the basement.  I was blogging about reading "The Long Winter" and I was craving reading time again.  The kids were puzzling in the basement so at first I was going to read while they puzzled.  They were working on a very tricky Thomas Kinkade round puzzle. 

It didn't take long for them to come over to the couches and cuddle and eat and read together.  T even read one page, but we decided having me read was the easiest option.  She is an excellent reader, but the book is totally falling apart so it is hard to hold on to.  Popcorn always makes everything cozier and tastier. 

The makings of a cozy afternoon!

T: When will this winter ever end? 


The best view possible!  My favorite cuddle and reading buddies!

No comments: