Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Safer at Home Week 6 Part 2

Here are a few more pics from not last weekend, but the weekend before.  

I came downstairs in the morning to see Brandon and T reading together.  What a sweet image. 

Two book lovers. 

After taking the above pic I went for a walk.  When I came home from my walk I saw Brandon and the kids doing a LEGO draft.  They were very focused and intense.

LEGO draft 2020

Apparently I looked quite hilarious getting the above shot so Brandon had to take a pic of me.

A mom's got to do what a mom's got to do. 

Afternoon wrestling in the basement... I usually am not present and I think I will stick to that because they are pretty crazy.

They get into very interesting positions. 

On Saturday night we did a Zoom call with Grandma Judy's side of the family.  It was very special to see a lot of family.  T struggled at times so we had to step away.  We did another Zoom call with Grandpa Tom's side of the family last week.  I forgot to get a screen shot of that call.  It went much better.  I think the kids are finally starting to adjust to Zoom calls.

I love M's laugh!

On Sunday T earned her LEGO set... sort of.  She has been earning LEGO's each day for not sucking her thumb.  The tricky thing is, since she has been home from school she was starting to suck some and earned about half but wasn't in a good pattern.  We made a compromise and let her open one bag.  Then we told her she would have to go for three days without sucking to open bag two.  She was able to open bag two the following Sunday.  We are making progress and she is very excited about her party bus!

T:  This is a very cool LEGO set. 

The crew was biking on Sunday afternoon and I sent some emails outside.  T decided to join me when they returned.  Oh how we love Vitamin D... and Bamba's.  About 10 seconds after this picture was taken M came outside and said that he stepped in cat poo and then he got upset about T eating the last of the Bamba's.  The calm and quiet was over, but at least we have the photo below to remember that moment of sweet sun with my daughter!

Sun Beauty.

No comments: