Monday, January 28, 2019

Horse Riding Lessons

This fall we had some very busy very special Mondays.  M had horse lessons and T had dance lessons.  Neither lesson was local and neither was local to the other.  Amazingly, as long as 
I kept the van going I could go from school to the stable, to the dance studio, to the stable, to the dance studio with just enough time to take a breathe, change into dance clothes, check messages etc.  We are so thankful for the opportunity M had to do the riding lessons.  He fell in love with this horse at horse camp and then was able to continue with "Pony" into the fall.  Because we were always driving during the lesson I couldn't get photos of him on the horse, but I did get some of him helping to groom the horse at the end of the lesson.  M stopped lessons for the winter because the drive on small curvy roads in the dark didn't sound fun to me.  Now that the only extra on Monday is dance, Brandon takes her and I get some time with M. 

M:  He is a good horse!

M: I love him!

M: Brushing him down is important on a hot day!

M: I got to lead him all the way back to the pasture. 

No comments: