Friday, January 18, 2019

Park and Rec 2018

The summer of 2018 was a full of milestones for T.  Not only did she get to do summer school for the first time, she also got to attend Park in the afternoons!  She was so excited to be with the big kids and really got into a lot of the games!  She won an award for her park.  M won one too, but he didn't want a picture with his. They both had a great summer and treasured their leaders.  I was only able to get pictures with one of their leaders, but they are all stellar.  I continue to be so impressed with this program and the great care the leaders have for kids. Each of the kids won an award at the all park awards day.  They won the "diehard" award because they both attended camp a lot and loved it intensely.  
T: I can be a happy helper when I want to be!
M: I am glad she was my leader!

T: She was a great leader!

No comments: