Tuesday, January 22, 2019

National Night Out


Every year the kids both look forward to National Night Out!  This year it fell on the same day we were visiting the friends (previous post) so we drove directly there.  We were already a little worn out when we arrived.  We had some good moments and some moments of pure meltdown.  It the end we survived and the kids enjoyed their hotdogs and other special (and free) food!  National Night Out is such a special thing and we are so thankful for all of the workers we met and all the ways they protect our communities!

T: I don't think I am quite big enough to drive this motorcycle. 

M: I still love military/defense vehicles!

M: Maybe someday I will drive one of these!

M: I felt super cool and mom kept freaking out about lice...

Happy Police Officer!

Looking very grown up!

A treasured happy moment captured. 

No comments: