Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The "Babies" are growing!


Another post filled with adorable kitten and kiddo pics!  All these pictures were taken in September and October.  The cats grew a lot in this time period! 

This is where the expression "under foot" comes from! 
Sermon writing buddy!


They were so tiny!

Three sleeping boys!

Hmmm, one was pretending!

Attacking the corner of the rug!

This is still the Best.Toy.Ever! 

Reading buddies!

They are getting bigger!

The next picture really happened.  I have worn the kittens in the Ergo many times.  Sunshine doesn't really like it, but Buttercup loves it.  I wear him for long periods of time while I am doing things around the house.  I have had him on my back or over 30 minutes while washing dishes. These kittens crave human interaction and love and apparently I crave their affection so I transitioned from baby wearing to kitten wearing!

Two babies in the Ergo!

We often wonder "how is this comfortable?" 
Two cats and two kids is the way to go!

The cats liking each other is a good example for the kids!

T likes to carry their beds around randomly!
She also likes to cover them up, even though we tell her they don't need covers. 
The are buddies!



A better pic of the cats on Brandon's lap during sermon prep. 

The day I accidentally opened the window in their room and left a chair too close by!  So thankful they didn't fall out! 

Buttercup was sleeping and Sunshine just curled around him.  A daily occurrence. 

The one handed hold so we can still get things done (they are getting too big for this now). 

They crawled in on their own!

T: Take my picture with them too!

Endless cuddles!
Endless kisses!

The best remedy for a long day!

Again with the covers...

Sometimes at night I want to go to bed but I am trapped :)  

See T, they do like to play in your room!

We have noticed many connections between T and the cats.  It is funny when she experiences with the cats what we often experience with her!

T: He was totally in my personal space! 

Love!

Happy Cat.  Happy Girl!


No comments: