Thursday, September 5, 2019

Cute Cat Overload!

If you are not really a cat person, you might just want to scroll right through this post.  I decided to take all the spring cat pics and lump them in one post.  Every day my heart overflows with thankfulness for our sweet cats! I am going to caption the pictures for fun... Of course I am not totally fluent in feline, but I am pretty sure I know what they were thinking... haha. 

Buttercup:  Sometimes you just need to stretch! 
Buttercup:  I am ready to play twister, look at my moves!

Buttercup:  Seriously, it feels comfortable to sleep like this. 

Buttercup and Sunshine:  We like to watch bird and bugs and leaves!

Buttercup:  I think it is about to drip.  Sunshine:  I am going in! 

Sunshine:  Now I can lick up every drip. 

Buttercup:  While you lick I will just be exploring over here. 

Buttercup:  Hey Sunshine, I can see out a tiny bit if I stand right here.  

Buttercup:  It is like a smelling buffet when Brandon comes home from biking. 

Buttercup:  I can see all the birds in the tree from here.  Sunshine:  But I don't think Shelly wants us to be up here! 

Buttercup:  Sunshine, I was trying to sleep, your head is totally squishing me.  

Buttercup:  Do you like your head squished?  Sunshine:  Yes, that actually feels great. 

Sunshine:  Now your head is on me... but I actually don't mind.  

Sunshine:  I think the shirt is dead.  Buttercup:  I will lay on this long thing so it can't stand back up. 

Sunshine:  Shelly, you are scaring away the birds. 

Buttercup:  If I lay here long enough it will drip! 
Buttercup:  The file cabinet is the most cozy spot to sleep.  Sunshine:  I like this little kitten bed better. 

Buttercup and Sunshine:  We like to lay in the hall so we can watch the action in all the areas of the house. 

Buttercup:  I just couldn't decide if I should lay in the alligator or out of it.  I think I like being in both. 

Sunshine:  Buttercup isn't the only cat who can look out the window standing on his back paws! 

No comments: