Friday, September 6, 2019

That's a wrap!

In just a couple days we will begin Sunday School again for the fall.  We had such a great year.  We made it through the first 30 (or maybe 32) lessons of Gospel Story.  We all learned so much!  These kiddos blew me away with their knowledge of Genesis and part of Exodus.  I am so very excited to continue you on fall.  

Most of our awesome crew! 
Celebrating on the last day. 

I took pics with each of my kids on the final day.  I will not label them, but I will say there is one extra of A because I couldn't resist the hug pic.











Because construction began right after Sunday School ended we literally had to take every single thing down and pack up the room right after church.  Everything was boxed up and organized and tucked away for the summer.  We also had to move the nursery to the temporary location.  We got SO MUCH DONE in one afternoon, I truly couldn't believe it.  I went back to church and finished the nursery after the kids went to bed.  

Saving the Door Decs!

Temporary Nursery looks totally different than it did just hours before!

No comments: