Saturday, September 28, 2019

Get Outdoors Day

Each summer the kids look forward to Get Outdoors Day.  It is a special event where they get to try lots of outdoor things they wouldn't normally get to do.  I went the first year, but Brandon has managed alone the last two years.  I think this was their best year yet! They got there early this year and the lines were much shorter. 

Ready to ride!  

M: Archery is difficult. 

T: I got some extra help. 

M: I was getting ready to shoot a real gun. 

M: I worker stays with you the whole time. 

T: He helped me line everything up. 

M: I can't believe I did this!

What focus!

T: There is a lot to remember. 

Impressive!

M: Then it was time for BB guns!

It is pretty cool!

T: I know they are not real, but I still like to pet them. 

M: I did some practice casts.  Everyone liked myBass Pro hat!

T: I learned how to drive an all terrain wheelchair. 

M: This thing is really cool! 

No comments: