Saturday, September 14, 2019

Skateland... again!

This summer our church had an additional Skateland night.  We all enjoy these nights.  Brandon enjoying chatting with the non skaters.  The kids enjoy skating from time to time and playing with friends.  T enjoys spending all her money on games and choosing prizes designed for girls like her!  I LOVE skating.  I feel transformed to a younger era and I am back skating at my grandma's house with little worries or cares.  

This really happened!!!!

There are some major advantages to be short statured and one of them is surely rocking the limbo!  T and M both did very well.  T has such a great advantage in this game because of her flexibility and size.  It was fun to watch her.  I think she tied for first place.
Look at all the clearance above her!

Another technique

M was able to stay in the game many rounds too. 

Still making it!  Yahoo! 

No comments: