Saturday, September 7, 2019

Stocking Up

I really don't like to shop.  I try to hold out as long as possible and just grow the list longer and longer.  When I do shop I try to get a month's worth of things from the store I am at.  If the store is a far drive I try to get three months worth.  I decided to take a pic of what it looks like after shopping.  There are more bags than what is shown as some are around the corner and some are on the counter. 

Brandon's parents and sister and her family stayed here for Memorial Weekend so I had an extra incentive to get even more food on this grocery run. 

The goods!

Since you might be wondering how we pack it all in the fridge I thought I would take a pic of that too.

Not a lot of extra room in this guy.  Yes, we eat a lot of eggs! 

No comments: