Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Spring Collection

Every time I do a blogging spree I am left with pictures that don't exactly fit in anywhere.  I often make a combo post of these delightful moments! 

A smiling family sharing a meal! 
Brandon's team wins the Stanley Cup... totally photo worthy!

I learned a new "game" called quilt and enjoyed playing with  J and A.

I love when they play together while I cook!

Aww, my kids helping me bake! The moment didn't last, but aren't they sweet? 

This was happening on my walking sidewalk one morning so I decided to cross the street. 

Can you spot that boy in blue up in the tree? 
Making  huge messes projects all the time. 

Speaking of messes... I had potato explosions 4 times in a row!  Ugh. 

The purchase of shame... when you are getting older and hurt your tailbone and have to buy one of these... sigh. 

No comments: