Monday, September 30, 2019

Summer School 2019

The kids had a great summer at summer school!  They had so many fun classes this summer!  None of them has performances, so I don't have any pictures of the groups, but I have some pics of some of the awesome artwork that T made in "Art."

Each year I feel like I have to explain our summer school because it is so different than what I grew up knowing of summer school.  It is in incredible 5 week 1/2 day program.  My children do all fun classes and we pay almost nothing, like I think our total this year was $13!  It is incredible.  

This year T took:  Art, LEGO, Origami, Fun in the Sun, Wrestling, A-Z Animals to Zoo, Zoom into Games, and Writing on the Computer.

This year M took: Flag Football, Sports and Cooperative Games, Tennis, Guitar, Origami, Zoom Into Games, and Fishing. 
T: Do you love my mask? 

More art favorites!

No comments: