Thursday, September 26, 2019

Fishing Family!

This summer M took "fishing" in summer school.  He loved the class and learned a lot.  He caught a fishing bug which led to Brandon getting his first license in this state and Brandon, M and T all getting new fishing poles.  Brandon is very brave to take both kids fishing.  I know it isn't easy.  These pictures are from several fishing trips during July and August. 

T:  I was practicing casting and I caught a tree!
A beautiful place to fish!!

T: Look what I got!

Proud Fishers!

T: Taking off the fish makes my hands smell!

T: Daddy doesn't really like it when I climb on here. 

Brandon and M went fishing alone in August. They went to a different lake.

M: This is the life!

M: The towel really makes getting the fish off easier. 


No comments: