Sunday, March 22, 2020

Joshua and Caleb

As I mentioned before, we had 13 weeks of Sunday school in our house.  My 4K/5K class used the basement. It was nice to be able to set up the room the night before and not have to leave my house.  I had a fun time creating the scary people Joshua, Caleb, and the spies encountered.  I also enjoyed making huge grape clusters for the spies to carry back.  The kids really enjoyed acting out the story and carrying the grapes.  It is always fun for us to learn together.  I am sad to be missing time with them today.  
Our church (like most churches) has transitioned away from in person services.  We had online church this morning which was very special though not the same as seeing everyone face to face. 

Do they look big and scary to you? 
Grapes so big it took two men to carry them! 

No comments: