Sunday, March 22, 2020

Life joys November 2019

Normally when I am trying to catch up on blog posts I do a few posts a day and it takes months to catch up.  This time I am trying to take advantage of the weekend and the kids being occupied to do as many posts as possible.  I know I am posting a lot.  This post would have been several posts in a normal blogging world, but I decided to combine lots of pics so I could catch up more quickly.  

The next "rewind" post could take a while to post.  It will be our Thanksgiving road trip post, and it has a lot of content and pics so writing it will take a while.  

Is sure has been fun to escape a bit from the current realities and remember these sweet times in November 2019. 

T: My neighbor E came over for a playdate. 

M: Do you like this mask I made in art? 

T: Can you tell that I am a cowgirl? 

T:  I made a pet store in my closet. 

M: I told Daddy that I wanted to go on a date with him too!

A Christmas catalog came to our house and T loved it as much I loved the Sears one growing up. 

T: I have a few missing teeth. 

T: Mom said I wasn't supposed to touch her phone.  I took this pic.  Don't tell her I was playing with her phone. 

My favorite people doing one of their favorite things. 


No comments: