Saturday, March 21, 2020

Losing It!!

*Rewind Post - During my time of "real time" posting with Coronavirus blogging I will be trying to do some rewind posting.  My goal is a few posts a day as time allows.  I am excited to relive these memories and to take a step back from the concerns of the day and remember the joy (and sometimes sorrow) of the past months. 

When I opened blogger after months away, I smiled when I saw this post, already in drafts.  It feels like a lifetime ago and in so many ways it was.  

Last October T was very new to her BAHA.  The magnet was not as strong as I felt it needed to be and it fell off... a lot.  On her third day of wearing it to school  she came into the house with two magnet.   It was small and could be anywhere. I was very concerned and said we needed to go right back to school to look for it.  As we were driving to school I was praying that God would lead us to it and then T interrupted my prayer and told me she spotted it on the floor of the van.  We were so very thankful!  

Thankfully we went several months before the next incident like this...

A tiny and expensive magnet.  

No comments: