Thursday, June 1, 2017

Almost two months later...

"... it calls me..."  Sorry, too much Moana... Today was T's last day of 4K and we took pictures and my brain remembered the long forgotten blog.  Today M brought home his journals and wrote about "the best spring break ever" and I realized I have not blogged about it... so the blog is beckoning me.  I know that blogging isn't the rage that it was 10 years ago, but I also know that if I don't document things now I will forget them and this is the best way I know to scrapbook so I will just keep on blogging. 
Today is June first.  This is one of the busiest months of the year for me, but there is something so calming about blogging.  In fact, I think I need a little of this each day this month.  I am going to try to blog every day in June.  Check back in each day to see what is happening in our family... or what did happen back in April until I get caught up!  

No comments: