Sunday, April 26, 2020

A muddy encounter (Safer at home week 3)

During week three of isolation our backyard was still muddy.  When the mud was dry dirt, it was great fun for the kids to bike on (more pics of that in a later post), but after a rain things were very muddy.  Of course T wanted to just put her foot in the mud.  Since I have been her mom for more than 20 minutes, I could pretty much guess what was going to happen.  She became more and more curious and then she slipped into the mud.  She took it in stride and laughed and enjoyed herself.  

T: I thought, how am I going to stand up now?
T: I stood up but then I couldn't move because the mud was so heavy.
T: Look at all that mud.

T: I got out of the mud and I was so dirty.  

T:  I decided to take a quick bath and mom washed my clothes. 

No comments: