Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sunday Funday

I woke up early on February 9th and was able to catch a glimpse of the sunrise as I read my Bible.  I do believe that was part of the only two minutes the sun was visible all day! 

New mercies, new day!

Very shortly after the above photo was taken it started to snow.  It continued to snow for much of the day.  It was beautiful.  I went over to check on the nursery and came home to the photo below.

T: I was just checking a few thins out. 

After Sunday School and church and a second round of nursery training T and I had a good cuddle and movie time on the couch!

Two happy girls and two happy cats. 

After our movie T headed over to S's house to play in the snow!

Beautiful sights and great sledding weather. 

After sledding cat cuddles. 

While we were cuddling and playing in the snow, M was having a very special day with the K family.  He went skiing for the first time.  He did a little ski school and picked things up very quickly.  He really enjoyed his special day with this special family.

M: I was nervous and excited!


M: I loved it!

No comments: