Saturday, April 25, 2020

Home Gym during Spring Break (Week two)

As I mentioned in the previous post, the kids were thrilled to feel the actual resistance of a plugged in elliptical.  They enjoyed lifting weights and using the punching bag.  It is a fun option on cold and wet days which happen a lot around here.  

T: This is a great workout!

T: I am just like dad. 

M: This is pretty fun. 

M: I asked dad to take picture of me looking super intense. 

T: Time for pushups. 

M: I try to focus and not go too quickly. 

T: I figured out a way to whip myself around. 

M had a hard time getting into the swing, so T offered to help him out.

T: Come on M, pull yourself up. 

T: You are almost there!

M: I think I am really in now!

I wish I could bottle the joy on my daughter's face. 

M:  You want a wild ride?  Hold on!

T:  I feel like I am in the circus. 

T: I gave it all I had!
M: Me too. 

After working out the kids wanted to show off their abs and muscles.

She isn't exactly flexing, but wow can she suck in. 

T: Check out my definition. 

M: Hey, I can suck in too. 

M: Don't mess with me. 

No comments: