Saturday, April 11, 2020

Virtual Library Fun

The following Saturday we headed south to one of our favorite libraries for LEGO club.  T LOVES LEGO club.  M doesn't like it too much, but usually enjoys reading books at this library.  This week he was not very excited about that so we decided to see if we could sign up to use the Virtual Reality station.  There was a steep learning curve, but I think he managed quite well.  It was very interesting for me to watch his motions, esp when fishing. 

T left LEGO club a bit early so she could have a short turn too.  I am sure one day... one distant day... we will be back enjoying these things again.  

M:  I didn't feel as strange as I look in this photo. 

M: This is really cool!

T: M taught me things and mom held my goggle strap since it couldn't get small enough for me to wear. 

T's fancy creation this month.  A very contemporary glass house. 

No comments: