Sunday, September 5, 2010

What is for supper in September? Day 4 Grill-out!

So, it is the weekend folks. I am usually not very inspired to post on the weekend. I spent over 7 hours on Saturday working on 3 bulletin boards at church. I was still working at supper time so my amazing husband decided he would make dinner! What a great guy!

There really is no recipe here, but here was the main menu:

~Grilled Hamburgers (mine was of course sans bun)
~Baked Sweet Potatoes
~Grandma's Cream Style Corn (grandma freezes corn each year and it is SO good)
~I am not sure if there was anything else? Raw Veggies?

We enjoyed it! I like to add San-J Wheat Free Tamari (like soy sauce) to my meat. The whole gluten free San-J line is great and made in a totally gluten free factory! I also add a great spice mix from World Market. It is steak seasoning, but made with whole spices (read no MSG, salt, sugar, filler etc) and it is very tasty!

No comments: