Saturday, October 26, 2019

Apple Store and 5 Guys

One day about a month ago my phone asked me to install an update.  The update failed and I lost all cellular service.  How frustrating.  The people with Apple Support told Brandon there was a recall and that I would get a new phone.  This ended up to not be the case.  

Brandon and the kids headed to the Apple Store one Friday night.  The kids LOVED playing on the iPads and Brandon was able to work as they looked at my phone.  It turns out it was fixable and they sent it away and gave me a loaner.  The loaner worked OK.  Once I got my phone back we learned that I lost all my added apps.  I was really only sad about my years of tracked steps in the pedometer app, oh well, I got to start over again!  

T: They have LOTS of fun games!

M: The iPad was a steering wheel in this game. 

After hours in the Apple Store they headed for dinner at Five Guys.  They scored MASSIVE amounts of fries.  I believe the photo below is their leftover fries after eating lots and lots of fries already.

So many fries!

They got home late but were so wired.  Thankfully it was a Friday night and they were able to sleep in a bit before swimming lessons.

T: I sure love when M is kind to me. 

No comments: