Tuesday, October 29, 2019

M's Surgery Links and update

Just as I did for T, I am posting a link to all of the posts about M's surgery as this is where those posts would fall on the blog.  M's surgery was on October 4th.  Please click Here to read about his surgery and recovery.  The posts will appear in reverse order, so scroll back to read from the beginning.

Recovery has been going well.  He is now doing all sports and has no limitations.  His scabs have even fallen off!  He goes back for his post op visit in just a couple of days.  I am hoping that he will be released from this Dr and they will tell us we don't ever have to follow up again.  This might not be likely, but that is what I am hoping.

He did have a set back in recovery when I took him off the meds too soon.  As I blogged about earlier he needed to come home from school.  He came home and just crashed immediately and didn't wake up until it was time to get T from school.

M: I was just SO TIRED!

No comments: