Thursday, October 24, 2019

She's a "One in a Million" kind of girl!

Our sweet T keeps up on our toes!  She is fun and silly and always moving.  She feels everything in intense ways and lets you know about it.  She is wild and crazy and insanely flexible.  She can make a mess faster than a bull in a china shop.  We love this busy, tricky, brilliant girl so deeply! 

T: I had a minute before something so, why not play magnet dolls in the hallway! 

T: I love to suck my thumb and stick my hair in my ear.  It sounds so nice in my ear. 

T: In fact, I love pulling hair so much it is causing a growing bald spot on my head.

T: I love to come downstairs when my mom falls asleep on the couch and take her phone and take pics and videos. 

T: I am 7.5 and I can easily fit in a cubby!



T: I like to stay up LATE!  Sometimes Mommy is sleeping and I just want to cuddle... so I do. 

T: Every chance I get I steal Mommy's camera and take pictures!  

No comments: