Sunday, October 6, 2019

October Surgery Part Seven

We made it through the first 48 hours!  M turned a massive corner overnight last night.  I did wake him at 10:00, 1:00, and 4:00 for meds.  I decided not to wake him at 7:00.  When he woke up at 7:30 he said he didn't need meds.  He went to Sunday School and church without meds.  He did take one dose before going for an afternoon with friends.  Tonight he was hurting quite a bit at bedtime so I did give him more meds.  He may have done too much today.  I may have let him go too long without meds.  No matter what, he made HUGE strides since yesterday.  I am planning to sleep in my bed again tonight and not to wake up to medicate him unless he wakes me requesting it.

Because today was a big and busy Sunday morning my mind was spinning during the med wake ups last night.  As a result I got very little sleep last night.  I feel like my mind is totally jet lagged mush tonight.  It is going to be an early bedtime for me.

Thank you all of your prayers for M.  Please join us in praising God for this significant step forward in healing.  This means that school should be no problem for him tomorrow!

Good night friends!

No comments: