Tuesday, October 22, 2019

BAHA surgery links

Because I did all of T's surgery updates live, I will not repost all the pics now.  This is where they would fall in the calendar of updates, so I will provide a link back to all those posts for those who want to read about the surgery and recovery.

If you would like to read all the posts related to T's surgery, click HERE.  The posts will appear in reverse order which is a bummer, so just scroll back to the beginning if needed.

There were a couple of pics that Brandon took that I didn't post live. We are SO THANKFUL that my mom was able to join us for the days surrounding T's surgery.  It was such a blessing for Brandon and I to both be at the hospital and for my mom to entertain M while we were gone.

Checking out the construction. 

Good buddies!

No comments: