Thursday, October 24, 2019

Historic Courthouse, Fancy Cars, Tricks and Books

The first week of school also brought paper signing day for T's CCS program.  I will do another post about CCS sometime soon and share some awesome pics of T's team!  On this particular day we were going over lots of paperwork.  It was not the most fun thing for M.  T was busy crafting and didn't really notice. After the paperwork was complete, our case manager gave us a tour of the historic courthouse.  They currently use the courtroom for county board meetings, but the man who was there said the kids could feel free to check things out.  They were happy to comply.  
M: I might be a judge. 

T: I could be a judge. 

T: Take a picture of me on this old fancy couch. 

When we got out to the parking lot we spotted two fancy cars!  M was very impressed with the yellow corvette and he insisted on taking the pics which meant he wasn't in any of them.

T: I made sure not to touch the car. 

M: This car is a beauty! 

This is as close as I would let them get!

Once we got home M was eager to show us a math game he learned.

M: I think this is going to be a very fun year!

Walking into the family room and seeing three readers melts my heart. 

No comments: